Thursday, November 3, 2011

Interior Thursday: Some Pretty Pictures

I've been lurking around Pinterest a lot lately, and boy is it inspiring! I've been racking my brain for creative design ideas for our office / craft / bedroom / nursery transformations and after just a few searches on Pinterest I have tons of ideas! Just look at these beauties for office organization:







I'm dying for some ghost chairs of my own. One day. 

And look at these gorgeous ideas for an amazing craft space:



Granted, I don't have THAT much room for my scrapbook area, but I just love seeing what other people have done and what works for different spaces. I love feeling inspired, and I'm so excited to add my pictures to these lovelies. 

All sources can be found on my Pinterest Boards

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...