Saturday, October 15, 2011

Nesting?

Okay the news is officially out and for all those who were worried about me after my last post, I can share the reason why I've been so TIRED and BLAH:


I've been sooo sickly preggo. But things are looking up now. I'm in the second trimester, feeling more normal, and we just found out we're having baby girl number two! I'm over the moon about this news, and even though I don't HAVE to re-do the nursery, don't fool yourself for one second thinking I'm not going to touch it.

Which brings me to my post:

I am DYING to redecorate! DYING! I have so many wonderful ideas and we actually are in a position to be able to pull some if not all of them off and I'm feeling so antsy about it. The funny thing is, I started designing Eisley's New Room right after we realized we'd have to move her downstairs into our existing office to make room for the new little one. But now, not only do I have ideas for her room, but for our new office, the baby's room, and a new crafting corner / scrapbook area that I'm chomping at the bit to get going.

Let's just say I'm so glad we live close to an IKEA. And for amazing finds on KSL (Our local news station that has amazing classifieds). Cross your fingers for me, I just found an amazing deal I hope it goes through! I've never purchased anything through a classified ad.

So on goes the journey.

My writing has suffered due to this abundance of remodeling lust, but I still have ideas in there. It's just a matter of when I have the time to sit down and bring them to fruition. But isn't that how it is with everything?

Meanwhile, I've been adding a lot of fun ideas to my Pinterest boards for all these spaces, so if you're on Pinterest too, go check me out!

So this mama's back in action. Watch out! And hopefully soon I'll have some more killer before and after shots to share. Happy Saturday night!


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Congrats!! :D :D :D And I LOVE Pinterest. I'm going to find you right now. Unless I've already found you. I have no idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, WOW! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! A girl! I hope you feel better soon. Being icky preggers is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness! Glad to hear you're feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...